Day Program Options
Our Day Program provides activities, support and social outings for adults with a disability. We offer community inclusion for our clients, and recognise the differing interests, choices and goals of all participants.
Day Program activities are delivered from MDSI's Ability Hub by experience and dedicated Support Staff who are passionate about quality service delivery.
Our day program activities include:
- Exploring and connecting with your community.
- Centre Based Activities: art therapy, music therapy, craft sessions, information and capacity building sessions and much more.
- Goal orientated skills development.
- Small group activities to large social events.
- Individual’s, interests, choices and goals are at the center of the activity planning.
- Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 3:30pm extended times can be arranged.