Work With Us
Please see current available employment opportunities at MDSI below.
Part Time - 15.2 hrs per week - 1 year fixed term contract
Macarthur Diversity Services Initiative (MDSI) is a not-for-profit charity that offers practical help and support services to the disadvantaged and marginalised. MDSI seeks to ensure that our organisation and our services are relevant and accessible. Based on an integrated service delivery system MDSI’s programs are specifically tailored through five broad service areas: children, youth, family, aged and disability.
MDSI is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors.
The Quality Officer oversees the maintenance of MDSI’s quality accreditation and continuous improvement process .
The position is part of the Community Engagement team.
- Demonstrated relevant experience and qualifications in quality management systems, including experience working with organisational policies, procedures and reports.
- Excellent administrative skills, including providing advice on quality and compliance matters.
- Assisting in internal and external audits.
- High level of competency in working with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Highly developed communication, investigation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision, manage a variety of tasks and display personal drive and integrity.
- Flexibility, team work skills, and creative problem solving ability.
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment.
- Current National Police Check.
- Experience in and understanding of the Community Services Sector.
- Experience in delivering group training.
How to Apply
Applications addressing selection criteria can be forwarded to email@example.com
To view MDSI programs and services go to: www.mdsi.org.au
Applications Close: 15th December 2017