Lifestart supports children and young people living with disability or delay aged 0-24 years, their families and carers through:
- Early intervention
- School age years support
- Specialised therapy (Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Behaviour Support)
- Inclusion in the community
- Family information and support
- Helping communities and services to build capacity.
Lifestart is registered to provide NDIS supports in:
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Improved Relationships
- Coordination of Supports
Navitas English Classes
By appointment only.
Whitelion is a leading community organisation building relationships and tailoring services for young people for the sole purpose of giving them the pride, courage and opportunities to positively change their lives. Whitelion provides opportunities for young people through outreach services, case management, mentoring and education/training and employment support programs.