Service System Development - Sector Support and Development
The Service System Development - Sector Support and Development Program connects culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities to Home and Community Care (HACC) related programs, and assists Aged Care Service Providers to achieve quality outcomes for the CALD ageing population.
HOW THE CALD community benefits from the program
- Increase awareness of and access to HACC funded services
- Education & information sessions on HACC services
- Information and resources in a variety of languages
- Information on resources available to CALD aged, frail and disabled
HOW Aged Care Service Providers benefit
- Links with the CALD community
- Information on the needs of older persons from CALD communities
- Workshops on developing strategies for culturally appropriate care
- Cultural briefings and information sessions
- Links to CALD resources and Networks
Covering Macarthur and Wingecarribee Local Government Areas.
Funded by the Ageing and Aged Care Stream, Department of Health.