NILS - No Interest Loan Scheme
FOCUS Connect provides No Interest Loans (NILs) that enables people and families with access to fair, safe and affordable credit to purchase essential goods and services to the maximum value of $3000.
How much can I borrow?
Borrow up to $2000 for essentials such as appliances or furniture, to help you get your car back on the road, pay for education fees and equipment or help you cover the cost of goods and services to support your wellbeing.
Borrow up to $3000 for housing related expenses such as bond or rent in advance, or for recovery from a natural disaster.
What can I use a NILs loan for?
Borrow up to $2000 for essential goods and services including:
- Household items like appliances, whitegoods & furniture
- Car repairs & registration
- Medical, dental, wellbeing and life event expenses
- Technology like a phone or laptop
- Education expenses like fees or uniforms
- Employment expenses like licenses or equipment
Borrow up to $3000 for:
- Bond & rent in advance
- Costs associated with a natural disaster
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for a No Interest Loan if you:
- Earn less than $70,000 annual income (before tax) as a single person or $100,000 annual income (before tax) if you have a partner or children
- OR Have experienced family or domestic violence in the last 10 years
- OR Have a Health Care Card / Pension Card
- AND You can show you can afford to repay the loan
Eligibility criteria applies and all applications and loan amounts are assessed on an individual basis.
How can I get a No Interest Loan?
To book an appointment and start your NILs application, contact:
Phone: (02) 4627 1188
For any other information: Download NILs Flyer