Customer Service Charter
FOCUS Connect Customer Service Charter sets out your rights and how you will be treated when you participate in any of our service or programs. It also sets out how we can work together to achieve the best possible result for you and what you can do to help us provide the best programs and services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
FOCUS Connect is committed to delivering a high standard of service to customers (also known at FOCUS Connect as clients, consumers and participants) regardless of age, gender, sexuality, ethnic or cultural background, religion, disability or socio-economic status. In our dealings, we will strive to be informative, helpful and to act at all times with due care and diligence.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM MDSI:
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- The right to have support, and to have someone speak on your behalf.
- To be provided with an interpreter if you need one.
- To receive accurate, clear information in ways that you can understand so you can make decisions that are right for you.
- For us to communicate with you openly, honestly, and to actively seek out your views and ideas.
- To be linked to the best program or service within FOCUS Connect and if we cannot assist you, to be connected with another service provider who can (some of our services and programs are only for certain people, example for older people. If you do not qualify for a service or program, we will explain why and talk to you about other available options).
- To be provided with support and services by appropriately skilled and experienced staff.
- The right to privacy and confidentiality. We will treat your personal information with sensitivity and according to the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000, a copy of which is available on request.
YOU CAN HELP US PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE FOR YOU BY:
- Always acting respectfully and safely towards other customers, staff and volunteers.
- Telling us if there is something that you like, or do not like, about our programs and services.
- Giving us the information needed to provide services to you.
- Telling us if there are changes to your contact details or circumstances we should know about.
- Letting us know if you are unable to keep an appointment.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any feedback or a complaint, we want to know. You can:
- Contact us in person at Level 3, 171 - 179 Queen Street, Campbelltown
- Call us on 4627 1188
- Click here and complete an online feedback form
- Ask for a Making a Complaint brochure and complete the Complaints Form section
- Send us a letter to FOCUS Connect, PO Box 525, Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org