Youth & Family Support Program
What do we do?
- We provide early intervention, prevention and support to young people and families
- We work together with young people and/or their families and other services to promote positive change in people’s lives
- This service is for young people and their families who are having difficulties or are unsure what to do.
Ways that we can provide support
- Home visits or appointments wherever you feel comfortable
- Support with
- Personal goal setting
- Difficulties at home or at school
- Parenting support
- Relationship issues
- Crisis support including financial crisis
- Engagement with education and/or employment
- Support with finding suitable services for all kinds of issues including mental health issues
- Case management
- Living in the Macarthur Area
- Be a young person between the ages of 12 – 17 years
- Be a parent or carer of someone between the ages of 12-17 years
- Be from a multicultural background or be living with at least one family member who has a multicultural background
Funded by the NSW Government, Family and Community Services.