POSTED: 19th January 2018
Let us help you get your P's!
One on one professional lessons + supervised driving hours
TO FIND OUT MORE CALL OUR U TURN PROGRAM COORDINATOR TODAY ON 4627 1188
POSTED: 20th December 2017
MDSI will be taking a short break over the Christmas and New Year holiday period. Click here for closure date details.
POSTED: 13th December 2017 SOURCE: Macarthur Chronicle 17th October 2017
Setting up a migrant service and improving access to technology and information have emerged as ways to make sure people with a disability from CALD backgrounds are not missing out on the NDIS.
POSTED: 06th December 2017 SOURCE: Macarthur Chronicle 06th December 2017
Residents with a disability, their families and service providers will meet in Campbelltown tomorrow for a NDIS round table discussion.
POSTED: 04th December 2017
MDSI's 2017 Annual Report is available for downloading here.
POSTED: 23rd November 2017
Seeking to explore the use of music as a tool for expression and group facilitation, music therapists Moises Espinoza and Paola Esperson worked together with MDSI to hold Music and Movement sessions.
POSTED: 02nd November 2017 SOURCE: Youtube 02nd November 2017
A video recap of HIPPY Salisbury SA Teams visit to HIPPY Claymore.
POSTED: 31st October 2017 SOURCE: Campbelltown-Macarthur Advertiser 25th October 2017
Renica Adam is drawing a line in the sand when it comes to vandals who draw on walls. The Rotary Club of Macarthur Sunrise member is heading up a team as part of Graffiti Removal Day.
POSTED: 25th October 2017 SOURCE: SBS Spanish Radio 12th October 2017
A program to equip women in finance, career, personal development and other matters.
Butterfly Empowering Women is a program of Macarthur Diversity Services Initiative, which aims to empower women, as its name implies.
- It is completely free and started on October 12th. It is developed over 10 weekly sessions, each of two hours.
- On SBS Radio, Jaqueline Lobo, the program's coordinator said that the goal of this program is to help participants "plan their lives around what really matters and prepare for 2018".
- These are some of the topics that the program will cover: goal setting, career, education, health, finance, relationships, personal development and more.
- This program is delivered in 10 weekly sessions of 2 hours each. It is totally free.
- Those interested can contact Jacqueline Lobo on 4627 1188 (Ext 853), Wednesday and Thursday, or mobile phone 0414 379 682.
(This audio is copyright to SBS).
Program: SBS Spanish Radio Interviewer: Soraya Caicedo Interviewee: Jacqueline Lobo Duration: 6 min 40 sec